Saturday, May 18, 2013

Possibly my favorite wine name...

Bushranger Captain Moonlight Shiraz, from Australia.

I tasted this today, admittedly. When I got home fifteen minutes after having a small sample, I could still taste it, and it wasn't a heavily tannic long finish that many reds have (that I happen to dislike greatly). No, this was a very nice, licked my lips and smiled, sort of finish. My personal rating would be 8/10!

I was attracted to the wine because the tasting notes at work mentioned blueberries. That's not one I see often, so I was intrigued.
I can agree that it's got some blueberry flavor, but it's not overpowering or anything. Very tasty, I will definitely buy this for myself!!

Being a Shiraz (Syrah), that's saying a lot for me, because I have a heavy preference towards white wine. Enjoy!

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment