Saturday, May 18, 2013

Summer, Sun, and Sweet Wine!

Cantina di Casteggio Moscato.
If I were rating things on a 0-10, this would be an easy 10.
This Moscato is light, sweet, and delicious... which is probably the same way I will describe many more similar wines... Just know that this is one of the best I've ever had.
I was actually convinced it said somewhere on the bottle "di Asti" but it's not labeled as such. It is somewhat spritzy, though!

It's well priced, at less than $20 per bottle.

If you want a true "sparkling" Moscato, there are plenty of delightful alternatives... but if something light and slightly bubbly sounds good, give it a try!

I did mention I won't go into super detailed tasting notes, right? :) Short, sweet, and hopefully to the point is my goal!

~K





No comments:

Post a Comment